Orange County Fire Authority
1 Fire Authority Rd., Irvine, CA 92602
- Clerk of the Authority - For OCFA Board of Directors agendas; incident/investigation reports; fire suppressions personnel subpoenas; and fire inspection/haz-mat reports.
- OCFA Risk Management - Questions regarding insurance programs, general liability, and workers' compensation. All claims against the OCFA must have a fully completed government claim form submitted to the Clerk of the Authority. You can download the claim form in PDF format. (The free PDF reader is available at http://www.adobe.com.)
- Business Services - SCT/Banner software implementation and maintenance.
- Community Relations & Public Information - This section distributes brochures and flyers on a wide variety of life and fire safety topics. School programs and fire station tours are scheduled within this section as well. Finally, during a fire or any other emergency incident, residents within the OCFA's jurisdiction can call this section to inquire into the status of the fire or incident.
- Website - For comments, questions, and problem reports about this website.
(All phone numbers are in the 714 area code unless otherwise specified.)
- Orange County Fire Authority Main Phone Number (714) 573-6000
- Executive Management:
- Clerk of the Authority (714) 573-6040
Where the public can obtain: OCFA Board of Directors agendas; incident/investigation reports; fire suppressions personnel subpoenas; and fire inspection/haz-mat reports.
- Code Enforcement (North County: (714) 527-9475 South County: (949) 347-2240
Code Enforcement conducts annual inspections of commercial and industrial buildings to help prevent fires. This section also checks detection and extinguishing equipment at public facilities.
- Community Relations & Education (714) 573-6200
- Community Volunteer Services (714) 573-6050
If you are interested in being a Reserve Firefighter, call this section.
- Hazardous Materials (714) 573-6250
This section deals with all questions about potentially hazardous materials being released by manufacturers or businesses in our communities and any questions about hazardous materials.
- Human Resources (714) 573-6800
Any questions about employment with the OCFA should be directed to Human Resources.
- Job Hotline (714) 573-6825 Call this number for the latest information about job openings with the OCFA.
- Planning & Development (714) 573-6100
This section reviews development projects, commercial plans, and fire protection systems (sprinklers, alarms)
- Fire Exploring Program (949) 341-0295
If you are between the ages of 14 and 21, this program will teach you about the fire service and set you on a path with skills for any career.
- Fire Corps Program (714) 573-6050
- Community Right to Know
- Community Right to Know Records Search Form